jeudi 21 novembre 2013

Snapshots from Ireland


Last week, work sent me and some of my colleagues to Dublin and Belfast to visit some hotels. It was super exciting because I had not been back to Ireland since I went there for a short-break with Dave one month after we met. That’s where we fell in love and I’ve got plenty of amazing memories there.


As you can imagine, it was definitely different to go for work purpose… Which did not keep me from snaping some lovely pictures of the hotels we visited and the places we have been. Here are a few of my favorites…


The beautiful bouquet in the lobby of The Green Isle Hotel in Dublin

From the O'Callaghan Stephen's Green in Dublin. Ideal to sip a cuppa and day-dream.

From the window of the Maldron Parnel Square. How sweet and peaceful!

Sandymount Hotel in Dublin. Love the lights. Perfect to share secrets with a friend.


The Trinity Hotel in Dublin. Warm, sophisticated, boudoir-inspired decoration. I love the extravagant disproportionate armchairs. Feels like Alice in Wonderland!


On the second day, we took the train from Dublin to Belfast. A 2-hour journey with various beautiful landscapes. Time for us to get a little rest before our next step.

This is the Titanic Experience in Belfast. How amazing! The building is very impressive and the exhbition itself is definitely worth it. Very moving and well documented of course. Whatever your interests, you will find something to suit your appetite!

Relaxing morning cosyness at the Fitzwilliam Hotel in Belfast

The cutest pub in front of our hotel: The Crown Salon.


The view from my room at the Europa Hotel. I love the view, this city has so much character! I need to go back soon.



Also I sent this image (on the right) to my bathrobe buddy, my second half that I was particularly missing that night, in reference to a picture we took for Valentine's Day in York this year (on the left)...
I can't wait to come back with him to build new memories together!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire