samedi 26 octobre 2013

Welcome to Wind & Wood!



Hi dear readers and welcome to Wind & Cloud, my very own Lifestyle blog!

Ok, blogging is not exactly new to me. I have another wee blog I dearly love because it helps me stock all of my travel memories. It has been 6 years writing it not-so-regularly and I grew a bit tired of it. It is now resting a little, until inspiration comes back. To me, my first blog looks like an amazing personal travel magazine and I want to keep it this way. And for all the rest: here is Wind & Wood!

What’s new as well is that I was previously writing in French, my mother-tongue. But I have now decided to embark on a very English-speaking journey with Wind & Woods. This is super exciting and I can’t wait to start!

So what is this all about? This is about everything I love and want to share with the world. It is about the movies, the books, the trips and the people that float my boat! An exciting journey in a French-woman's head living her expat life in bonny Scotland.

Welcome all! I hope you enjoy reading me, and I'm looking forward to your reactions too.

Xx

Marion

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire