dimanche 27 octobre 2013

Sunday Pumpkin Carving


Am I the only one feeling like winter is here? With this change of time and the wind blowing out the window, it was the perfect Sunday to stay in. Dave and I have decided to follow the Halloween tradition and carve our own pumpkins!

While D played it safe with a funky scary skull face, I decided to try my luck and carved a cat-inspired pumpkin. Turned out… not exactly what I expected! Carving pumpkin is clearly an art I do not master. But it didn’t take the fun out of it!



Last but not least, we used all the pumpkin seeds and roasted them. What a delicious treat after all our efforts. I had read the recipe the exact same morning on A Beautiful Mess. Right in time!



What about you, how was your Sunday? Any exciting plan for Halloween this year?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire